The Phonic Powerpod K12 Plus is a powered mixer built into a compact and durable molded cabinet.
The Phonic Powerpod K12 Plus powered mixer features a grand total of 12 input channels – each featuring 3-band, mid-adjustable EQ, gain control, and more as well as a built-in power amplifier outputting up to a staggering 1000 Watts (2 x 500 Watts) of shear power, switchable between 200 or 600 Watts, depending on your needs.
Encompassing 2 built-in digital effect processors, each featuring 16 mind-blowing effects, the K-12 also features a light-weight construction, with the switch from traditional, heavier transformers. Moreover, it features a protective cover – protecting the surface from damage, dust and normal wear and tear sustained during transit.
Perfect for use in clubs, houses of worship, function halls, bars, and other settings requiring a moderately sized, highly portable powered mixer.
Features & Specs
- 500W + 500W / 4 ohms stereo power amplifier (bridgeable and patchable)
- 8 Mic/Line input channels with 3-band swept mid-range EQ and inserts
- 2 stereo Line input channels with 3-band EQ
- 2 stereo returns, each can be routed to AUX 1 & 2 sends (effect to monitor)
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ
- Dual 32/40-bit digital effect processors, each with 16 effects plus parameter control
- Foot switch jack allows user to on/mute effect processor
- 2 AUX sends, 2 EFX sends
- Global +48V phantom power for mic inputs
- Mono output with variable low pass filter from 60 Hz up to 160 Hz
- PFL on each input and AFL on each output
- Stand-by switch for playing music between sets
- Zone 2 output for side fill or another PA system
- Headphone output
- One professional speaker connector and two 1/4" phone jacks per channel for speaker connection
- Molded protective cover to avoid scratch surface
- Rugged metal main chassis with integrated handle
- Optional rack mounting kit, model name ER-K12
- Product Dimensions: 0.790 x 1.920 x 2.300 (ft)
- Shipping Weight: 17.800 KG