NEW FOR 2011 - THE DAP PRO X-18BA 600W PROFESSIONAL ACTIVE SUBWOOFER
DAP audio has set the new high quality sound standard with the X-series speakers. Now the whole X-series speaker range have also become active with the addition of the new light weight amplifier systems and switch mode power supply (SMPS).
The Active X-series Loudspeakers have the same high quality components as his passive brothers. The internal processing and the two amplifiers build in the 2-way speaker cabinets makes it also possible to get an optimal and smooth frequency response.
The benefits are:
• Easy handling and setup. No power amplifiers needed.
• Build in light weight amplifier module of only 3.5 kg.
• Flexible use and expanding capabilities.
• Only slightly larger cabinets, compared with the passive versions.
- Build in Class-D amplifier for the low speaker to get a very high efficiency, up to 90%
- Build in Class-AB amplifier for the high driver to get an optimal sound quality.
- Multiband limiting for optimal sound quality at any level and optimal protection.
- User adjustable crossover frequency setting from 60 – 250 Hz.
- Build in subsonic filters for optimal speaker protection.
- Loudness switch for automatically extended low frequencies performance, especially in case of small events or for background music.
- Auxiliary output for use with amplifiers and passive speakers, or use with other kinds of active speaker systems.
- Phase switch at the subwoofers.
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum in ground loop situations.
- Active Hornloaded Sub/Bass Speaker 15"
- Neutrik Powercon input & link output
- Engineered in the Netherlands
- Built-in Class-D amplifier
- Output with active high pass filter
- Lightweight amplifier and power supply
- Fully 2 way active crossover inside
- User variable crossover frequency from 60 – 250 Hz, 24 dB/oct
- Auxilary High Out for other active full range speaker systems
- Built-in Subsonic filter to prevent amplifier power waste and protection of the speaker
- Clip Limiter
- Loudness switch for enhanced low frequency response
- Phase switch
- Groundloop switch
- 18" Active Vented PA Subwoofer
- Loudness Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- Auxiliary XLR High Out
- Built-in Subsonic Filter
- Built-in Soft Limiters
- Amplifier Output Power Low: 600 Watt RMS
- Freq. Response (-3, -6 dB): 35 – 250 Hz
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 30 – 300 Hz
- Adjustable Crossover Freq: 60 – 250 Hz,
- 24 dB/Oct
- Sensitivity (Half Space): 104 dB / W / m
- Max. SPL at 1m (Theoretical): 131.8 dB
- Nominal Dispersion (HxV): 360° x 180°
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 600 x 690 x 750 mm
- Net Weight: 50,5 kg